Friday, April 25, 2008

squeezing in a friday training session

since I had the day off, Teri asked me if I wanted to meet her at Hk9 to get a little training session in with just the two of us.

Started rah out with directed jumping and he did JUST FINE - i wonder if part of it is that he's a little weirded out by terry, since she is the head honcho out there :) He did both jumps without an issue, so I didn't push it too hard.

Did some quick heeling, just two short patterns, then put Rah away and brought out Berlin to do some attention work, heeling, marking, and db games. She's got a solid "take it" right now, I think I am going to move to a hold now!

put her away and brought rah back out, heeled him a bit more, and did some go-outs and then broad jump and retrieve on flat. he was good on everything, which was nice. then did baby stays with both he and berlin for 5-10 seconds. realized that berlin hasnt really ever been taught stays at all, so i have to start them now :)

much better than last night.

No comments: